Last amended: February 01, 2021
Those small files comprising bits of text are installed on your computer or mobile device each time you open the respective Service. They enable our server to provide you with the information that is customized with your needs when you use some service for the next time. Usually your browser tells our systems if any cookies files were installed in your computer and as a result, we may analyze the information the cookies files give us.
Kinds of cookies and purposes ZINGLANG uses them
ZINGLANG uses the cookies for the following purposes when entering the Service:
- to enhance your user experience: it enables ZINGLANG to keep you sign in if you wish, so there is no need for you to reenter the sign in information each time you come to ZINGLANG Services;
- to enable us to see your actions and preferences on the Services, analyze this informationand provide you more relevant information on the Services you are currently using or mayuse;
- to enable the behavioral advertising: if you searched something or someone on our Servicessome time ago, the cookies remembered that and would remind you on your related needs later.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly, since the Services will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings.
If you use ZINGLANG without changing your browser settings, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies within our Services.
Find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/