The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is the largest standardized test for non-native English speakers. More than 9,000 higher education institutions and agencies in 130 countries practice TOEFL scores as part of their application and admissions criteria.
The TOEFL called as Test of English as a Foreign Language is a test that evaluates individuals in the English language. TOEFL scores are used by universities as part of the admissions process. Those who want to master the language for academic purposes can take the TOEFL exam. As well aspirants who want to attend university or graduate school abroad can give this TOEFL exam in India.
TOEFL exam in India is based on three major competencies – Reading comprehension and vocabulary, – Structure and written expression – Listening comprehension
– Reading – Writing – Listening – Speaking What’s on the Test – With scoring
The TOEFL exam in India section divided into test sections:
– 3–4 reading passages – 10–12 questions per passage – Both questions should be completed within 54 to 72 minutes – Scoring points 0-30 points
In evaluating reading proficiency:
In evaluating Listening proficiency:
– 3–4 lectures, each 6 questions – 2–3 conversations, each 5 questions – Both questions should be completed within 41–57 min – Scoring points 0–30
– One open task – One integrated task – Have to complete within 50 min – Scoring points 0–30
1. Practice Tests 2. Guides and Books 3. Through online Practice Apps 4. Test preparation planner
– Guwahati, Assam – Kolkata – Delhi – Mumbai – Pune – Ahmedabad – Chennai – Chandigarh – Allahabad – Dehradun – Kochi – Hyderabad
This blog is the ultimate guide for the TOEFL exam including cost, Eligibility criteria, how one can book the test, the test center, registering process, etc. kindly read the blog carefully this blog can clarify all your doubts easily if you have any confusion regarding any all of those above criteria.