The “Elementary English Conversation Course” is designed for the students in learning the vocabulary and pronunciation of the 700 most used words in the spoken English. The lessons are organised by a topic and includes interactive exercises to improve your language level and communicate in English confidently and effectively.
Individual (1:1) Rs.500/hr
20 hours (10 weeks)
Group (3 students) Rs.200/hr
50 hours (14 weeks)
3 hrs/week (Indian) 2 hrs/month (native)
In addition, the students get access to 24/7 learning community/group with discussions forums to get questions clarified by experts/peers, and daily micro-learning activities.
Dedicated coaching with reputed corporate trainers guides the students in developing essential skills for effective communication.
We offer standard materials and highly personalized digital classes by making the session more interactive and interesting with a friendly approach.
Tasks and assignments are given on a daily or weekend basis to explore and encourage the students in developing their interest and skills towards the English language.
Find Best Local and Native Language Tutors on ZINGLANG®
Zing Languages is an online language learning platform connecting students with the native speakers and local tutors. The language system is the mirror of a culture; The language we speak is different from what we learn in a textbook just as knowledge is different from application. Only 30% of communication depends on the language and the rest of the 70% is all about how you say it! This 70% is about body language – expression and tone. Hence, the language courses are designed based on the practical language used in the day-to-day conversations to enable the students apply their learnings in the real-life situations with the native speakers of the language.
The language skill would help students to socialize, bridge cultural gap, and attain a solid communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking along with expressing, and thinking.The platform offers level based language courses, questions banks, and mock exams.